Saturday, December 25, 2010

=D

Didnt update my blog for long long time dy. haha.

Lots of things happen wor. but lazy to tell la.
hmmm.

Went to Genting on Wednesday. Staying there for 3 days 2 nite. quite boring la.
coz there was so pack. lots of ppl. mayb cause of holidays and X'mas eve.
waited for so long to play outdoor. siennn.

Come back on friday. and my him went overseas le. haiz. didnt see him for 4 days jor.
miss him~ he didnt celebrate christmas with me. and he promise to celebrate new year with me !!
=)). Havent buy him x'mas present yet. what to buy ?? Any suggestion ?

Went out with frens last nite. countdown with them. hehe. quite happy d ma~
wanted to go trilogy d. but full of people there. and stupid katto dun wan to wait for me.
suan ba. go home better.
One nite kena check ic and license for 2 times. malang betul. luckily I brought them. phew~

Same routine for me everyday. nothing special. haizzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment