Saturday, January 8, 2011

Its Saturday !

As usual. Doing the same routine everyday.
WORK.

Today work at 11.30am. Im the most early today.
break at 1pm. no one makan with me T.T
Coebe accom me for 20 mins only. after that , wemnt to momoe find Chraissa lo.
Coz im not willing to go back yet. xD.
Go back to shop at 2p.m.
..work..
..work..
..work..
..work..
5p.m break. had my dinner with my dear at Boston.
saw stupid hing chun ming there. hahahaha. He serve us. =)
after that went back work again.

Lots of customer today !! haha. Although quite tired. but its worth. can earn more money ma.
hehehe. Finish work at 10.30p.m. went to mamak with dear.
Then went home.

Work at 2.30p.m tmr. so I can sleep till 12 =)))
and my him work at 9.45am. kesian betul. hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment