Friday, January 14, 2011

Shopping day.

Wake up at 11 something. Off today. no work.
Actually we decided to go Melacca. but Aunt Pam says too far. and we dunno that place.
so duwan go wor.
so we change our plan. went to Sunway Pyramid. without Clifford. =)
hehe. coz he went to movie with his frens.

Its friday ! so no traffic jam there. Reach there at 3pm.
saw lots of shirts and shoes. haha. mum say buy for me. =)
Chester , Charles , my bro and my sis went for ice-sketing.
im excluded. because im not in the mood. not feeling weelll.
haizzz..

After that , went shopping with mum and Aunty pam. Mum says she was hungry.
so we went to a shop call Hartz. Its a chicken buffet. only rm16.80 per person.
so cheap lo !!

..makan..
..makan..
..makan..
..makan..
..makan..

Shop again !!

At last !! bought nothing !! mayb coz im not in the mood. so can't find something that I want.
*sigh* ! What I get was just tired and pain !!

Tomorrow still need to work !! haiz. Lynda off tomorrow. sieen sei me aaa !!!!!
How I pass my 11 hours !?!! and He says he dun wan to work jor !!
Who accom me for dinner ?!! Who accom me go take my car at nite ?!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment