Saturday, February 5, 2011

HAppy Chinese New Year




2/2/2011

Went to yinyin's house for reunion dinner. after dinner went to al-wazer yamcha.
coz too bored. nothing to do. go home bout 1.30a.m


3/2/2011

Today was the first day of CNY. Wake up at 10 something. Change new clothes. hehe
Get my first angpau from my aunt. Lunch with all my family members. After that ,
watch movie at home till weilip they all come. He sent us to Jusco. There was so pack that time !
BOught a cup of chocolate orea and leave there. all of us not willing to go home. so weilip bring us long gai. hahaha.
8 something , suet voon ask us go help yonn celebrate bday. She say she fetch me wor.
hahaha. takut takut. Meikwan and sim mun came to my h
ouse and wait for the princess come fetch us. she say 9.30 but 10 only reach my house !! after that , went to fc to fetch my dear. my beo following too ! omg... all of us squish in one car. kelia
n~ long time no meet my dear le.
miss him sososos much~went to oldtown. Meng going too. all chit chat there. Yaoloong's gang came too. 12 somthing ting and pui ling came here too. around 1.30 , me and my dear leave there. He went to fc.


4/2/2011

Wake up at 12 something today ! Mum wanted to fetch
us to sg. long.
When we reach there. They are leaving soon. they going to genting. haizz. wanted to follow but cant. coz tonite still need to go relatives house.. so went to condo. gamble lo !
Ah lo a.k.a my mum's god son and ng jun fai was there to
o ! they staying over there !
Won rm50 something. haha. come back at 5.30. went to Clifford's house.
saw choi pei jian there. forgoten there are relatives dy. haha. gamble again !
lose rm30 something !! kelian !!!
7 something went to pak kong's ( grandfather's brother ) house. All relatives were there !
happy to see them. eat and gamble again ! First time play " in between " with them. won rm150 ! but My popo give me 50 only !! haizzz ! Fireworkkkssss !! I love that !
Take pic with my cousinss..


My cute lil cousin !!

all lenglui cousin !

me and my bro.

decided to go out after dinner. but no one accom me. so stay home and play my game !
bejeweled !! muahaaha. suddenly my sis say my dear wanted to go for movie. then suddenly say duwan again. after discusssing~ the conclusion is...... dear , weihau and yihao come my house gamble. They gamble awhile then watch movie at my home le. 2 something feel so sleepy dy. Daddy came back. so I go sleep lo~ They watch movie and play comp downstairs. Suddenly awake at 6a.m. go downstairs and see what are they doing lo. wah ! still doing the same thing !! dun need sleep ! 6.45a.m all went to my bro's room. coz yihao want tidur. my stupid pig dear still duwan to sleeepp !! so noti !!

No comments:

Post a Comment