Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines day

Woke up at 9.00a.m with a gold fish eyes ! so duwan to go work today.
continue sleep. wake up at 1.00a.m again. dear called me and ask me wanted to go jusco or not.
at first I say no coz need to fetch sis and my eyes too "pretty" ady~
5 min later , settled everything then go bathe. went to fc to fetch dear and yihau.
When they get into the car. dear saw my eyes and giv me one word " wah ".
Yihau laugh at me summore. so i quickly wear my sunglass to cover it. duwan let that 2 bendan laugh !

We went to hongkie 1st. coz havent eat yet. saw weihau dabao there.
after eating , went to green box. chat lots of things with dear. yihau and his fren singging. both of us just sitting beside listen. 5 something dear say go walk xia. walk walk walk walk walk~~~
saw one cute spongebob keychain. hehee. walk in to watson coz sis want me help her to buy something. went back to green box again. then went to hongkie again~~
That noti boy ar. keep kacau ppl when they serve us. so baaaadddddd !!

Send dear and yinai go fc. then I went home. ressstttt !! 8 something woke up. 10pm went out to have my dinner with dear , yihau , bro and weihau. went to the same place again. kemayan square =))
after eating decided to go pd. but my popo keep nagging ! wants us to be home earlier. so , we drive to city park. but we cant get into it. coz it was closed. so , we went to trilogy. Dear first time went in. He dun like that place. yihau and bro keep dance there. 15 min later went back to my house.
bathe~~~ Dear too tired dy. so he sleep first. 5 min after he lie on the bed. that yihau knock the door ask him help him dunno do what. then watch movie with all of them at home. we watched 怪谈.. quite scary. but its just a TV show. not movie.. so we change to watch 逃学威龙.. funny~ but that time very tired ady d me... scare to go upstairs alone. so sleep on the floor 1st. everyone slept except that fatpig. still watching ! force him to sleep. all of us sleep at 4am...

Second day , woke up at 2.30 in the afternoon !! 1st time sleep so longg. its very very very hard to wake that pig up. so change target , wake my bro. he answer me " ok " then continue sleep.
So i talk loudly ask them want to wake up or not. repeat this for 3 or 4 times. at last. yihau woke up. and ask me what time is it now. he tot 10something only. he wake my bro and dear up. bro guy ! only him can wake them up.
Wash up , bathe , change clothes , wait for them.. then went out to find something to eat.
went to lee sam road. ate min fan gou. after that went to t1 find my babe airong..! long time didnt saw her dy. saw chun tat too. after that pei dear go change screen protector and i bought my satio's back cover. pink colour =D like it ! Dabao for my popo , then went to tesco.
coz yihau say he didnt went to tesco before. hahaha.

Went in with dear first. He bought 2 ice-cream , vanilla chip and chocolate flavour.
then walk around with him. Like that feel so muccchhhhh. hehehhee.
after that my sis say wan to buy clothes. went into that shop. and my dear help her choose clothes. geng ar himmm. like girl girl.
play lots of games with them.. stupid dear win me when we lumba kereta. hhaa.
rush home coz yewsan waiting us ! went to k.f.c ! eat and chat there. not willing to go home.
but sis and bro need to go home coz tomorrow they need to go to skul.

facebook..
facebook..
facebook..

2.30a.m dear sent me a msg. makes me feel so sad that time. haizzz. ask him where is he.
went to wazer with bro to find him. yamcha awhile with them then back home again.
4 something really very tired le. go sleeep. before sleep. dear say bout that thing again.
Can't control my tears. suddenly cried out. first time cry infront of him. hug him very very tight. coz really really bu se de him. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment