Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My day with him




09/02/2011 ( Wednesday )

went to mbo watch "homecoming" with my dear , his yinai and bro.
my new family member --> Yih haw.
hahhaa.
after movie , send sis to tuition. then send all of them back.


12/02/2011 ( Saturday )


wake up at dunno what time. forgoten what i did. went to wazer at 9 something.
wait for ys to fetch chester and charles. after that , went to my baobei esther house.
First time went to her house , so bigggg and nice..
Gamble and sing k thr. but no one singing. only yihau sing.
11 something ys went home. he send chester them back. we still playing thr.
Get angpau from yityou's mummy !! ^^. her nephew so cutee !! feel like cubit his face !
12.45a.m force to go home. coz need to send yinyin home. road block~ luckily didnt stop us.
after send yinyin home. all of us hungry. went to kemayan for porridge !

* yummmy *

* cute yinai ( yihau ) *

* cute dear and sis *
After having our supper. send my sis home and four of us went to a&w.
not makan la~ went to watch ppl race car. wah~ first time ehh. takut~
after that yihau say wan go long gai worr.. he drive !
wahhhh.. scary lo !!! ask him fast fast send me home ! They stay at my house that nite.


13/02/2011 ( sunday )

Woke up at 11.30. coz get ready to go to work. actually someone promise me accompany me go breakfast before work geh~ but horrr. sleep till 12.15 only wake up !!
Yihau sleeping downstairs. when i ask him something. he giv me very funny answer. coz he still blur-ing. send that piggy home then go to work le~

Lion dance infront of my shop ! nice !! I like the white one. so cutteeee !
no customer that night. so all of us playing thr ! take picss. hehe. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment